Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello and a very Happy, prosperous and Peaceful 2009!

A long pending thought put to action. My idea is to use this space to share Everything Adobe. Also get a chance to interact with you as users and understand what topics you wish to discuss and maybe even have on demand e-seminars.

As most of you would know CS4 has been launched and we recently concluded events in Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi. The launch roadshows continue from 13th Jan at Indore, 15th Jan Pune,
28th Jan Ahmedabad, 3rd Feb Kolkota, and 6th Feb Trivandrum. If your city isnt listed I strongly suggest you visit Adobe.com and search for ondemand seminars.

The Creative suite in its 4th Avatar is all about working out of my boundaries. If i am a Print person how can i create an engaging web experience, If i am a Video guy how do i take my creation to the web. CS4 gives a shortcut route to some brilliant art in mediums one hasnt worked before. Shortcut to Brilliant is what the tagline says for CS4.

In this space now on, you would come across some tips tricks and techniques on the products ranging across the Creative Suite and typically information i get access to and even links to some of the much cooler and chik stuff people are sharing across the WWW.

See you guys in the cities mentioned and if not here all the more regularly, one of my New Year Resolutions !!!

Cheers
RP

4 comments:

Sandeep Mehrotra said...

Well.......A nice beginning to the New Year by having your own Blog. I am sure that people will benefit from this initiative of yours. All the best !!!!

Param Info Solutions said...

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for coming to Ahmedabad and letting us know new features of CS4. And also thanks for starting this blog. I was not aware about this blog before, but u said in the Seminar and I logged in to this and now I regularly visit this.
I also wrote in the feedback for about having few more training sessions of a full day or couple of days. As you know 2-3 hours is not enough to explore new product and techniques.

Once again Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Shilpesh Dave

SRILIL SAYS said...

hi rajesh,
i was in the seminar in trivandrum. really enjoyed.. and even saw people who were just opening their mouth as if like a kid watching magic.
your style of presentation was too good that any one who takes a seminar should make a model.
thanxs for ur session.
i am in admin section of a training institute and my parent company is the only skill testing partner for ACA certifications in Kerala.
If you dont mind, may i be able to bring you to trivandrum again for a seminar like that. i really wish to have ur session to my students.

with thanx & regards
SRILIL S L
TRIVANDRUM
KERALA

dilse said...

hi rajesh,
I am interested to give ACE in photoshop,

can u plz guide me.

see my portfolio : http://www.dilipdesigner.webs.com/

Regards,
Dilip Rajput | UI Designer | Pune
96896 46931
dilip.designer@hotmail.com
dilipdesigner.webs.com

Blog Archive

Me

My photo
Work with Adobe and get to showcase whats new and exciting in the Products.